Hey Guys! This came to my surprise but….
I would like to thank the amazingly beautiful and kind Mika of MXCAREYES for nominating me for a Mystery Blogger Award! I stumbled across her creative writing a few months back and we instantly sparked up a convo. Mika is crazy talented and has a huge heart for honesty and truth, just like me 🙂 I am honored to receive this aware from her!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award you ask?
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I am OBSESSED with art in all forms. I love to paint everything and anything from faces & bodies, to canvas’, to furniture; I am a makeup artist as well. I also enjoy art in the form of creating dream catchers and wall art, DIY’s, writing and creating music with my musician husband.
- I love elderly people! I just want to grab them all and give them big hugs. I have the softest place in my heart for them; I have since I was a small child. I have the same affinity for animals 🙂
- I am a recovered alcoholic. YAY for sobriety !!!!
Answering MXCAREYES Questions:
1.What is your personality type? (I had to take the test)
I am an ENFJ-T “The Protagonist”. Protagonist’s are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. They form 2% of the population, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. They have a natural confidence that begets influence. Protagonists radiate authenticity and are very intuitive. They are altruistic, reliable and tolerant.
2.Name one dead person you’d like to meet and state the thing you’d say/ask to him/her.
I would definitely want to meet my Grandmother on my Moms side. She passed away from Leukemia when my Mother was 11 years old. I would ask her about who she was, I would get to know her since I never had a chance too. I would talk to her about how my Mom grew up to get a better idea of how my Mom became the person she is today. I would ask her if she watches over me, and I would tell her I love her.
3.If you have one book you’d like to burn because it’s so horribly written and awfully flawed, what would that book be?
I honestly don’t have an answer for this one haha.
4.Regardless of religion or other forms of beliefs, name one thing in nature you’d like to be reborn as. (flower, tree etc.) Why?
I would love to be reborn as a ray of sunshine. There has often been times when my husband and/or I look to the sky and we are lifted by a beautiful ray of sunshine peeking through the clouds. Almost as if heaven, or the universe, is sending it directly to us to remind us how beautiful life is, or how amazing this place we dwell in is.
5.Are you afraid of dying? Why or why not?
I am not. I strongly believe that life really and truly begins on the other side. I’m excited to be there one day.
Niki @ The Richness of a Simple Life
Amy @ Our Nourished Table
Sam @ The Glam With Sam
Rob @ Just Ruminating
Victoria B. @ 800 Recovery Hub
Joanne @ My Life Lived Full
Jodi @ Life In Between
The Happy Book
Nicole @ Bipolar Tapestry – Poetic Thoughts
Hannah @ Gnandt Girl
My Questions To The Nominees:
- If you could describe yourself in ONE WORD, what word would that be?
- What is your most cherished possession and/or memory?
- Why did you start blogging, and what is your intent/goal?
- What is your most embarrassing/humiliating memory?
- What piece of advice can you share with your fellow bloggers about life?
To end this post, I will leave you with my most popular post:
Chat soon xo